The Standard in Wireless Broadband Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP platform provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure. Our radios support an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data to end users across multiple vertical markets. ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity up to 40 miles with Cambium antenna accessories and beyond 40 with higher gain products. Using the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is the most effective connectivity solution for the under- and unconnected around the world.
- GPS Synchronization for seamless scalability and minimal self-interference.
- Quality of Service (QoS) ensures superior consistency and integrity for VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data services.
- Reliability is provided by quality components that have been rigorously field tested to minimize service requirement and maximize performance.
2.5 Software Release New features inlcude:
- Deployments can now be synchronized with PMP 100 deployments
- Graceful migration of PMP 100 to ePMP in a spectrally efficient manner
- Reduction of latency on the ePMP system for GPS Sync Operating mode by 40%
- Service Providers can now cost effectively deliver state of the art bandwidth packages to subscribers